fueling the soul with happiness, creativity, & productivity one mile at a time

Monday, August 15, 2016

DIY Bonfire Chairs


This past weekend my husband, our awesome neighbors and myself took down 7 trees that were horribly placed in my yard. My yard is fairly small and these trees seriously over took it! One particular tree (Pine tree) was my LEAST favorite. It destroyed my grass and would leave needles every where!!

ALL the trees are being used for other purposes and the least favorite tree was re-purposed into something that I LOVE (gotta keep things positive, right?!)

My bestie neighbor and I hunted free old wooden chairs during our citywide bulky pickup. We scored seven awesome chairs! YES!!!

The chair legs were removed with tools and girl power. Then they were beautifully spray painted various bright colors and set to dry. Once they were dry they were placed on the logs from the pine and were secured with 3 inch screws.

These chairs are awesome!! This gathering area on the property line of our yards and is now complete with the additional of a free metal fire pit.

Super easy! Not a dime was spent! Year and years of enjoyment and laughter is underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment