fueling the soul with happiness, creativity, & productivity one mile at a time

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Modern Physique Day 5






Day 5.... I'm sore. My arms are twitching. I wasnt able to get the pull ups in. Apparently that was a popular machine to be on that day. It was really difficult to force myself on the spin bike to complete the workout. I was exhausted, the last thing I wanted to do was a HIIT.. But I did it. I filled up my water and completed the cardio.







I have noticed that my energy level returns shortly after these workouts. Much different than the last program because with that one I was wiped out for the rest of the day!

I fact when I got home Kyle and I completed a HUGE yard project!

















So far the workout is going well. Although I have to admit, I'm having a hard time with the diet. I seriously have an addiction to vanilla ice cream. Every night I tell myself its my last bowl but I'm still eating it... Ugh.



Modern Physique: Week 1, Day 5 - Upper Body and Cardio: Shoulders, back, chest, and arms—every bit of your upper body gets some work today. Don't even think about cutting back. All this work is necessary to a modern physique!

No comments:

Post a Comment