fueling the soul with happiness, creativity, & productivity one mile at a time

Monday, May 23, 2016

Grape O'Berry Smoothie


A few weeks ago I decided to make a change and instead of my morning cup of sugar with a drop of coffee I was going to make smoothies. At first this was really hard. I had lots of headaches thanks to the caffeine withdrawal and I had to adjust my morning routine.

As the days progressed I have come to love this. I look forward to my morning smoothie and my children love them too! This new morning routine gives me the wholesome energy I need versus the short lived cup of morning joe. It also helps me with protein since I am not a fan of meat,

But BEST of all..... I am no longer skipping the most important meal of the day! 

This is probably one of my favorite smoothies! Its kid loved, perfectly filling, and super scrumptious! And,since we are members at Costco we bulk up on frozen fruit so having all types of varieties is even more awesome!!!

 Give this one a try!!!

Grape O'Berry Smoothie
1/2 cups of Frozen 3 Berry Blend (blueberry, raspberry, blackberry)
1/2 cups Frozen Cherries
1 package of Greek Blueberry yogurt
1 Orange squeezed into blender
2 scoops Protein
1/2 cups Organic Concord Grape Juice
3 Ice Cubes


No comments:

Post a Comment