fueling the soul with happiness, creativity, & productivity one mile at a time

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Cargo Cover/Mat for Dog/Muddy Stuff



Having a dog and lots of muddy stuff it was super cool that I was able to check out this cargo cover (check out the link below)! I have a ford explorer and the cargo cover provides some great coverage. It has held up well to the dog and beach stuff. The sand comes off super easy and the water just rolls of! Its nice to have the back of my truck protected from stains when I need to use the large truck space.  Therefore its modifiable if you don't want to stick anything to the inside of your truck! Overall I'm happy with this and it will provided years of protection!


















The only negative I found to this product would be the only option of securing the side panels with a self adhesive velcro strip. I chose not to do this since I do not want this fastener a permanent part of my cargo area. However I folded over the sides and the velcro stuck well to the carpeted backing of the seats. Heres the link- check it out! 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LSMIGF4

No comments:

Post a Comment